Historic trains, video games and clues from the past meet in a fun game-making adventure!
Date: April 21st 9am-3pm **Before and after care available. Please include in the registration form
Age: 6 +
Location: Port Moody Station Museum 2734 Murray St. Port Moody, British Columbia
Where do robots, aliens and steam engines collide? What do morse code and computer code have in common? At the Back in Time game design camp, you will learn about our past, hunt for clues, and then make make awesome video games! Join us on this fun game-making adventure where past meets present!
- Museum activities, games and scavenger hunt where you ‘clues’ for your video game
- Learn to create a video game with Unity software – used to power Pokemon Go and other top games
- Customize your games with art, coding and sound!
- Digital literacy, history lesson, games and video game creation in one fun-filled day!
- Embark on a historic video game making adventure with UME Academy
If you have any questions or inquiries please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 778-708-2711
Update: There is still time to register, with lots of spots available!
Photos from our last camp: